MOTO and Virtual Terminal
MOTO – Mail Order / Telephone Order
Allowing you to do business wherever you are.
Process credit card payments manually to accept phone, fax and mail orders.
All MSPay merchants receive a complimentary MOTO terminal with their MSPay online account. A MOTO terminal (also known as a Virtual Terminal) is a browser-based interface that provides merchants with the functionality and connectivity to manually process credit card payments.
With your MOTO terminal, you can accept credit card payments from any computer worldwide with an active internet connection. This interface provides real-time processing and payment approval, and ensures all credit card payments submitted are fraud-checked and authorized by MSPay’s advanced fraud prevention system.
With free access to this MOTO facility, your ecommerce business is able to accept both online and offline transactions securely, with an inbuilt automatic approval receipt system, to provide immediate verification to your customers.
Benefits of a MOTO terminal include:
- Accept fax, phone and mail order purchases
- Process payments instantly from anywhere in the world
- Provide alternative payment options to customers who don’t wish to pay online
- Accept payments at meetings and events with a wireless device
- Enable your call center to accept payments over the phone
- View real-time fully integrated online statistics and reporting